Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CEBU....ahhh Finally!

I finally had the courage (and the money) to book my flight to Cebu last September and I actually regret having to wait that long! It may sound funny to you but riding the airplane is in my bucketlist. I've always wondered how it feels like to take off or if I'm gonna make a mess. People scared me a lot 'cus they told me all these crazy things. Pffffft! None of them were true! Well at least for my first plane ride. So how was my first? It was awesome! I can't believe how fun it is haha! Now I can say that I'am completely un-moronized hahahahaha! Yup I already know how to check in, pay the terminal fee and head to my designated gate.



That's me, my mom and brother Jeremy.


That's me and my good friend Sarah :) 'twas also her first plane ride lol


We went straight to Alba Uno Residencia. It took me two days (literally) to search for a budget-friendly but clean and elegant hotel. I just don't want to say in an el cheapo hotel and worry about bed bugs or a smelly toilet! I would have stayed in Shangri-la Mactan or in Waterfront but I haven't won the lottery jackpot yet lol. I can only say good stuff about the hotel, spacious and clean rooms, very elegant (they do not fall under the crapola category at all) and staff were very attentive and friendly. The hotel is located near IT Park so it was easy to find restaurants :)




Alba Uno's Family Room. Big enough for 4 people!



Standard Room (cute ei?)

We headed to Ayala Terraces Mall after taking a rest for a few minutes. I was impressed with the mall, better than our very own Marquee Mall I must say.




Hukad Restaurant0 their baked scallops are to die for!





The best ice cream I have had so far. 3 scoops cost 180 pesos. Not too bad but I can't have this everyday lol. I picked Tiramisu, American Chocolate and White Chocolate.

We're lucky we met Kuya Louie, the cab driver we rode with from the airport to the Hotel. He charged us 200 pesos for every hour. He gladly showed us around Cebu. On our second day we went to Basilica De Sto NiƱo Church to see Magellan's Cross, Taoist Temple, CNT Restaurant, SM Cebu, Shangri-La Mactan and then to the airport. My brother had to leave 'cus he's got work the next day. Booo! Nothing much to say for our third day because our flight was at 4:50 a.m. heeheehee!





I jumped yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment