Wednesday, February 17, 2010

LUSH Dream Cream Review

Dream Cream by Lush is probably the most expensive cream that I ever bought (so far). I have Keratosis Pilaris and I was desperate to find something that will help relieve my skin condition so I searched the net and found out about this product. It's got great reviews and people are raving about it. I rushed to the store and got me one! It costs about $22. I was disappointed with how small the container is (240 grams). I thought for the price, I would get a much bigger tub!


Is it worth my money? Without thinking twice I'll say yes. I thought a miracle was happening when I first applied it. No lotion (no matter how rich and creamy it is) has ever made my skin feel so good. If I close my eyes and touch my skin, I would think that all my bumps are gone. It's amazing!!!


What about the smell? I'm not crazy about it and I would be in heaven if it smelled like vanilla but other than that, I don't have anything negative to say about this baby. It smells like a bunch of herbs with a slight hint of chamomile and mint but it's very subtle. It's also good if you have dry skin around the elbows and knees. Give it a shot! I'm sure you'll love it too. Ciao!



Ingredients: Oat Milk (Avena sativa), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), Cetearyl Alcohol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

No comments:

Post a Comment