Saturday, February 20, 2010

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips for Brown Eyes Review



My friend Dorothy came back from the US and she asked me what I wanted and I immediately said Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips! So she got me the one for brown eyes.

I thought that the colors are really pretty. Shades of purple and brown compliment almost any kind of skin tone. They are very good in opening up your eyes and if you want to go for a subtle look, these colors are your best bet. I was never a huge fan of blues, greens and oranges (especially orange! yuck) anyway. As far as pigmentation is concerned... hmmm... I'm not gonna say that they are very pigmented but for a drugstore brand, I think it's good. I used E.L.F. Studio Line Eye Primer but the colors weren't that vibrant. I would use this palette on a date (since my man does not like heavy makeup) or if I'm out doing my errands. What about the shimmer? The shadows got enough shimmer but they are not too shimmery that the focus will just be on your eyes. Hmmmm maybe I can say that they are frosty or we can somehow compare them with eyeshadows with "pearl" finish. The colors stay on for hours with a little bit of creasing, not sure if it can be blamed on me because I have a very oily face!

Overall, this is a great product for women who want a pretty but subtle (wearable) look. Very lovely! Yeah I'll buy this again!


Me enjoying coffee crumble ice cream! =) I love this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment