Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wet n Wild Creme Eyeliner Review



I've heard people raving about it so you can imagine how bad I want this creme liner! I found one in eBay and I didn't even have to think... I bought it! I was looking for black but I didn't find one so I opted for Eggplant. I tried the creme liner today and I swear that it amazed me! The color is sooooo pretty, it's creamy enough to give you ease of application (even if you're a beginner) and it stays on for hours. I read that others are having a hard time removing it that they have to rub the eyeliner off repeteadly. Well I didn't have that problem, I used Pond's Cold Cream to remove my makeup so I guess it all depends on your makeup remover.



See how pretty it is! I tried rubbing it off with my finger but it wouldn't come off. It's creamy but once it dries (about a minute), it's absolutely smudge-proof! It's cheap but you really get more than what you pay for. I love this eyeliner!!!! The color is vibrant, easy to apply, does not irritate my eyes and it lasts for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment